This short introductory course has been prepared in conjunction with Dorwest Herbs Ltd, as the only holders of Veterinary Medicine Directorate licensed products.
It aims to explain the regulations and quality standards concerning the industry along with the associated terminology, it also details the science behind the some of the products. This course is ideal for CPD
purposes, in preparation for more advanced studies or simply for general interest.
- Complementary medicine and definitions
- What is herbalism
- Legislation and regulations, VMD, NOAH
- Production quality issues
- The six licensed medicines
- A selection of unlicensed products
- Topical products
Information coming soon.
No reviews were found.