This course has been designed for reptile owners and for those working in the pet industry, including pet shops, pet rescue and pet boarding.
1. Reptile Husbandry
- Commonly kept species of reptiles
- choosing a suitable pet
- Preparing to own a reptile, requirements of different species
- Housing and providing a suitable environment
- Feeding reptiles
2. Reptile Healthcare
- Health care, what to look for to check your reptile is healthy or not
- Common disorders and ailments
- Handling reptiles
- Moulting of skin
Study Level 2The study Level relates to the how demanding the course is. 1 is beginner and 5 is HND / Foundation Degree level.
2 Module CourseThis course is delivered in 2 study modules which need to be passed to gain the qualification.
No reviews were found.