This programme provides a foundation for further study on the canine behaviour and psychology diploma course.
1. Module 1
- The dog as a pack animal
- Introduction to the dog's lupine ancestry
- Puppy behaviour
- The bitch's intervention with her puppies
- The adult dog - comparing the sexes and neutered and unneutered dogs and bitches
- Mating and giving birth
- The early days after birth
2. Module 2
- Problems of puppies from puppy farms
- How upbringing affects a dog's future behaviour
- Why dogs behave like dogs
- The dog's place in your home
- Problem dog - the dog thinks he/she has an assertive personality (Alpha in text)
Study Level 2The study Level relates to the how demanding the course is. 1 is beginner and 5 is HND / Foundation Degree level.
2 Module CourseThis course is delivered in 2 study modules which need to be passed to gain the qualification.
Information coming soon.
No reviews were found.