This course is similar to the standard Canine Nutrition Certificate but it is more technical and designed around the VN"s annual CPD requirement. Topics covered are all built into one large module and include:
1. The Canine Digestive System, including dentition.
2. Types of nutrients, including
• fats and oils
3. Assimilation of nutrients
5. Types of food
6. Dietary requirements for different life stages
7. Loss of appetite
8. Inappropriate foods
9. Dietary intolerance and allergies
10. Nutritional support for ill dogs
11. Low fat diets
14. Chronic kidney disease
Study Level 2/3 The study Level relates to the how demanding the course is. 1 is beginner and 5 is HND / Foundation Degree level.
Information coming soon.
No reviews were found.